International Scientific Conference
Effective Administration and Ethical Values
24-26 November 2017
University of Macedonia
The Rector of the University of Macedonia, the Dean of the School of Social Sciences, Humanities and the Arts, the Head of the Department of Educational and Social Policy and the Director of the Program of Graduate Studies Sciences of Education and Lifelong Learning of the same Department have the pleasure and the honour to offer their hospitality to the International Scientific Conference on Educational Leadership, Effective Administration and Ethical Values that is going to take place from 24 to 26 November 2017.
Co-organizers of the Conference:
- The Branch of “Educational Administration and Leadership” of the Program of Graduate Studies Sciences of Education and Lifelong Learning, Department of Educational and Social Policy, University of Macedonia.
- The Program of Graduate Studies το, Educational Management and Organization, Department of Education, School of Pedagogical and Technological Education.
- The Inter-Departmental Program of Graduate Studies, Total Quality Management and Innovative Implementations on Education, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- The Program of Graduate Studies, Educational Management, Department of Education, University of Cyprus.
The Conference includes:
A) Keynote presentations from invited distinguished Greek and foreign academics.
B) Presentations by academics and researchers dealing with issues of education, educational assessment and educational leadership, each within a distinct field of knowledge.
C) Presentations by postgraduate students and doctorate candidates.
(D) Round table sessions for open debate.
E) Experiential workshops on leadership issues.
On the following thematic units:
1) Ethics, values and education, 2) Educational policy and social justice, 3) Schools as organizations, 4) Otherness and socially vulnerable groups: challenges for educational administration and leadership, 5) ICT, technologies, education and leadership, 6) Educational management and effectiveness, 7) Teaching, mentoring and coaching, 8) Organization and implementation of innovations on education, 9) Economics, education and human resources, 10) Strategic planning and decision making.